Wednesday, November 14, 2007

StacyZ Photography - Portrait Photography

Stacy Ziegler
303.625.3916

www.stacyzphotography.com

info@stacyzphotography.com

StacyZ is a children and wedding photographer based in Boulder, Colorado and Aliso Viejo, California.
Serving all of Colorado and Southern California.StacyZ also has a blast shooting concerts and nature. Be sure to check out both of the galleries

About Stacy –
In 6th grade P.E. class I got marked down for being a "social butterfly". Talking and meeting people well yes I love to do that. Starting out life a shy little girl I learned to meet people and open up. Now I love meeting new people and finding out their stories. I have always been artisitic and a bit of a technology geek at the same time. A wild combo that has always brought me back to photography. Photography has let me be a bit of a "butterfly". Thank you for letting me into your lives and special moments to capture images and stories to share for generations to come.

No comments: